2. If you provide AZ Printing with any images, texts, designs, or other content for including into your design services project, you warranty that you have all necessary right and authority to use such images, designs, text or other content and that your use will not infringe any copyright, trademark or other right or any other party.
3. The designs and or written copy (collectively, designs') prepared by AZ Printing for you as part of your design services project may have similarities to designs prepared by AZ Printing for other parties. Except for the design services project content provided to AZ Printing by you, all rights in all design services work product, including without limitation both final designs and all interim and draft designs, are retained by AZ Printing. Your right to use any designs prepared by AZ Printing for you is limited to the completed print products supplied to you by AZ Printing, in the form they are.
4. AZ Printing reserves the right, to refuse to accept any project or to discontinue any project prior to finishing at any time and for any reason. You agree that AZ Printing shall have no liability of any type to anyone including you or any third party arising from such termination or denial.
5. AZ Printing reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions and to the products and services offered by AZ Printing at any time without prior notice.
6. AZ Printing reserves the right to use any designs and or your finished printed products as sample work for advertising, marketing purposes and internal purposes.
REFUND POLICY 1. If we confirm that we made a mistake in printing, we will re-run the order. We must be notified of any defects within 24 hours from delivery. To receive a replacement, customer must return all (100%) of the defective order within 10 business days of receiving the order.
ORDER CANCELLATION 1. Orders may not be canceled or refunded once they have gone into production or any process thereafter. Absolutely no refunds will be issued once an order has been plated or any process thereafter.
TURNAROUND TIME 1. Production trunaround time strictly refers to print turnaround time, which begins only, after you approve the design for us to print. 2. Any further changes to the initial proofs would require additional time. Print jobs with files that are not print ready, print turnaround varies based on the approval date and time. 3. Completion of your job within our usual trunaround time depends on the receipt of your OK TO PRINT by E-mail or in person. 4. Turnaround time are based on our normal business hours.
PROOFS 1. Online Proofs: -The job will not be sent to press without your approval. We are not liable for delays due to non-approval of proofs. -Color reproduction is never 100% accurate. Color matching is a problem for the entire printing industry, and no one can guarantee an exact match between the colors on the computer screen and the colors on the hard copy print output. There are technological limitations within the printing process that affects the accuracy of color reproduction. Visual display units (LCD/LAPTOP ETC.) will be of RGB color combination, while the offset printing process depends on CMYK combination. We will try our best to match your color, but we accept no responsibility for color variations between submitted files and the final printed piece. By placing an order with AZ Printing you agree to this limitation. This is not intended to discourage but to explain a technological limitation of printing. Although our colors will be accurate to each other, it is not possible to calibrate our printers to the colors on your screen. -Thoroughly reviewed proof is teated as independent from the original submitted file and should be checked against original file for possible errors in layout.
STORE POLICY AND DISCLAIMER -50% Deposit required when placing an order (NO EXCEPTIONS) once your job has been processed deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE. -Applicable Sales Tax apply to all purchase. -Deposit on Typesetting and Graphic Design are NON-REFUNDABLE. -All prices or quotes are estimated and may vary based upon the actual job. -PRODUCTION TURNAROUND TIME strictly refers to PRINT turnaround time, which begins only, after you approve the design (proof) for us to print. -A-Z Printing is NOT RESPONSIBLE for ANY JOB left after 30 DAYS.
PROOFING YOUR SET-UP FOR ERRORS -Customers are required to check their PROOF carefully for ERRORS and OMISSIONS. -Maximum three (3) changes allowed to any Graphic Design or Typesetting, after that there will be an additional charge for changes. -Your reply (OK) to our PROOF, either over the phone, by e-mail or in person constitutes acceptance of full responsibility for all errors, omissions, legal and ethical compliance of that document. -A-Z Printing "Will NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR ERRORS" overlooked at this stage of proofing.